It involves leprechauns, grilled cheese sandwiches, and a particular shade of purple.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Hey again!

Pretty slow day today. Golf was a little slow. We practiced putting for an hour. Actually we watched as the instructor worked with one person at a time for about 45 minutes then started putting.

I did walk around downtown for a while and stopped in a few shops. Got some new manga, and picked up some Ginseng juice. Tastes like licorice. It's really strong at first, but you get used to it after a while. I started taking it last week because it's full of vitamin B and amino acids, and a really nasty combination of bronchitis and pneumonia has been going around. I think I might be addicted now. Ah well. I don't feel any different *twitch* *twitch*.

Oh yeah. I picked up some strawberry pocky too. It's ok, but the flavor gets to you after a few sticks. Well, it's probably better that way, so I don't eat too many sweets.

I guess I'd have to give today an 8 out of 10. A little boring, but I did get some neat stuff.

Well, laters for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home