It involves leprechauns, grilled cheese sandwiches, and a particular shade of purple.

Friday, October 27, 2006

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

My Wacom Intuos 6 x 11 pad came today. Complete with five button mouse and two button pen. 3 style of interchangeble nib (with 3 backup nibs), and a glorius 10 progamable button pad to boot.

I just have to say this........WOOT!!! L33T H4X0R! R0CK0N!!!


Ahem....Anyways, before I sign off, figured I'd post the first decent drawing I've made with the pad thus far (last 2 hours have been set up and goofing around). Just a quick frame drawing of Rock "Fuzzy Brows" Lee with an incoming kunai dagger. I'll edit it some more later. Right now it's dinna time.



Laters all.


Andy









p.s. WOOT!...again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home