It involves leprechauns, grilled cheese sandwiches, and a particular shade of purple.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thanks L.T.

So a friend of the family recently gave me his old drafting desk. It's very awesome, and the adjusting capability is better than I expected. So, I've been able to start pounding out some projects that have been in my head for a while. Among them has been for me to start experimenting with my painting some more. Here's two pieces that let me play with some interesting mediums and color schemes.


I'll eventually be uploading some more as I have time for it. Peace out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Drake Brodahl (pumml) said...

Very cool pieces! Both have great color and movement.

11:43 PM

 
Blogger Andy said...

Sanks a bunch! Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff!!

8:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home