It involves leprechauns, grilled cheese sandwiches, and a particular shade of purple.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Oh wells

Went to check on my page at myspace. Apparently there's a technical problem or soemthing cuz I can't visit my homepage to check for new messages or do much of anything. Oh well. Such is life.

But, everything else has been going well lately. I'm currently in the process of switching to a major I'm interested in. I'm going into a Bachelor of Fine Arts with a focus in graphics design. I've always like doodling and drawing in my spare time. Hopefully, with enough work in the art department I can further enhance skills I've already developed, and learn plenty more. Also, I've already eleminated quite a few classes required for the BFA through my current/old major. Pretty cool. I probably won't finish in the original four years as planned, but I think I will really enjoy being an artist.

Here's a few pics that I've drawn so far.

Having trouble loading the pics, so later I'll post 'em. Not too much later I hope.

*Edited* Yay the pictures finally came through. Yay. Yay. Yay.






























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home