It involves leprechauns, grilled cheese sandwiches, and a particular shade of purple.

Monday, December 04, 2006

In Treno



Yet another brief little idea to go along with the previous post. Just a reminder that I've got a ton of picture posts over at my other blog page.


Edit ~ 12/6/06~ Wow. The nintendo Wii kicked my ass pretty hard last night. I was surprised at how interactive and intuitive the thing is. I had a short shot at boxing and an FPS. Just wow is all I have to say right now. Gotta go though. Laters.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pagerank service good seo backlinks 10000 backlinks

6:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the-ultimate-inside-joke.blogspot.com Payday Lenders TN White-House Nevertheless, someone having a low credit score will a lot more than likely ought to cope with a small loan provider considering that they're more lenient in relation to credit ratings

10:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! I just want to offer you a huge thumbs up for the great info you have got right here on this post. I'll be returning to your site for more soon.

[url=http://xrumergeek.com]our homepage[/url]

3:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so interesting! I don't believe I have read through something like this before. So good to discover someone with a few unique thoughts on this issue. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This web site is one thing that's needed on the internet, someone with some originality!

[url=http://truebluepokies4u.com]view more information here[/url]

12:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home