It involves leprechauns, grilled cheese sandwiches, and a particular shade of purple.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Work work work

Hey all. Sorry for the lack of a new update, but my summer job's been pretty hectic (I HAD TO WORK ON MY DAY OFF!!!!!!). Sorry, had to get that out of my system.

Anyways, been putting more work into the sculpey and I tell you, it's a very humbling process. You've gotta have a lot of time to sit and do little tiny details, and with the hot weather, working with the easily mooshable (is that a word?) sculpey can be incredibly frustrating.

Work on the TMNT Foot Soldier continues. I've got the torso pretty much done, and the arms and hands are started. I'm a little unsure on some of the details, but I think they'll come to fruition after he's all baked and put together. If anyone has a suggestion for how I should pose the guy, lemme know (it'd be much appreciated). Here's a pic of what I've gotten done recently.


Also, I've started thinking about doing another model to go along with him and came up with the following concept drawing.
Well, I think that's all for now. TTYL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home