It involves leprechauns, grilled cheese sandwiches, and a particular shade of purple.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Cold Casting

Hey there all.
I've started working on learning about cold casting (plastic) techniques. Drake got me started with a reference to kidrobot, and I came across this faq with all the info and links you could ever need. So without further ado, here's some progress work on a test model I'm working with in my spare time.

Well, that's all for now. I'll post again when I've got some more done. Laters

2 Comments:

Blogger Drake Brodahl (pumml) said...

Nice start! Looking forward to the final result. If I can offer a tiny piece of advice, it would be to try to push the features to get the character even further out of the flat world. Man, that flesh color makes him look creepy(er).

11:06 AM

 
Blogger Andy said...

Cool. Thanks for the advice. Think I'm gonna run this guy as a test model and go through the whole process with him. Been keeping him in the fridge so the sculpey doesn't droop.

10:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home