It involves leprechauns, grilled cheese sandwiches, and a particular shade of purple.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Addicting little game. Here

Everything's going awesome recently. Haven't had any homework at all this week. Finished throwing and trimming all of my cups in pottery. All wet work had to be done by Wednesday. Had my personal best on the wheel Tuesday. 10 cups in one hour. Friggin awesome. All that's left for pottery is glazing and finishing up all our work.

Golf is going amazingly well. I've finally got a good feel for my irons. No more slicing. Yay! :) Can't wait to work on my driving and fairway woods.

All actions have been taken to transfer me over to the art department. I am officially a BFA major. Woohoo! Hootch that pootch! Rad man, rad! Bossanova! Toobular! COWABUNGAAAA!!!

Only like two or three weeks left until the semester ends too. Yay, sweet non-educated, summer freedom.

I think that's about all the news for this week. Oh yeah. Hopefully, sometime next week I'll get another comic up.

Laters

Andy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home