It involves leprechauns, grilled cheese sandwiches, and a particular shade of purple.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Woot

Woot! Finals are all overs. Yays! I gets to sleep in tomorrows. Double-Yays! I got an awesome grade on my last essay. Quadruple.....wait what comes after double....oh yeah--Triple Yays!

So anyways, like I said finals are done with, and strangely enough they weren't as bad as I thought. I've finished packing most of my stuff up so I'll be ready to move out of the dorms on Friday, and I'll finally have a chance to sleep in tomorrow. I'll get the weekend off, then I'm back to my grunt work. Oh well, at least I'll have a chance to work on art during my free time instead of working on schoolwork. Yay! Anyways, I don't have much else to say, so I'd better get going.

Laters,

Andy

P.S. So happy! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Andy,

I better see some sketches/drawings every week minimum during your summer break. Don't waste the free time. When you get old like me, there isn't much of it, so use it wisely.

10:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home