It involves leprechauns, grilled cheese sandwiches, and a particular shade of purple.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

time

Hey there. I know, it's been a while since I posted anything at MaB or here, and I'm really truly sorry, I am. I've got a ton of stuff currently in the works, including reworking the intro and current comics for M. & B. My biggest problem is that I can't seem to lock down a drawing style for the comic, and that's proving really difficult to solve. Anyways, it's really late, and I should be in bed, class tomorrow. Bear with me if you would just a bit longer. I want to get this next semester under way before I start posting stuff again. So sorry again.


Laters,

Andy

1 Comments:

Blogger Drake Brodahl (pumml) said...

hey andy, hope all is well. i've been reading an inspiring blog lately that can do wonders for your work (and mine) if the principles are applied. check http://johnkstuff.blogspot.com and really soak it all in. delay working on your comic until you've at least read through the last few months of posts... you won't regret it. his archive links have a typo, so be sure to fix the spelling from /rchives/ to /archives/ so the links work. let me know what you think of the material.

ttyl

5:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home